Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Mustard Seeds

Mustard seeds, mustard yellow-orange. Orange suns and orange sores. Sore muscles and sore joints. Joined at the hip like marriage and jello. Gelatin in hooves of horses running on a field with hair in the wind. Hair in my teeth, in my mouth -- hairy face -- face of full features filled with faulty fortresses. Fuck. Fuck you. I want to, love you, feel you, touch you, hurt you, feel your steam....

Steaming shit resting comfortably on earthy mounds. My head rests comfortably on my pillow, warm with dog-smell. I cuddle her -- she groans.

Groaning with the endless advance of years upon years upon...

Upon your ears I leave a sign, a signal for your advance and you hesitate. Your hesitation makes me flee, and my flight makes you hesitate. Meditate. Meditate on the falling flowers and wily wind blows and soggy shoes and wilting.

Wilting on your chest, I sigh -- sort of like salty sorrows. Sorrowfully weeping willows salting the breezes, breezing by me as I sit and think. Think of ants on my toothpaste, scratching my teeth -- teeth in my brain, gnawing.

You gnawed on some corn, so unsatisfying. You're unsatisfying, but I like you anyway. 'Cause you're distracting, and I'm distracted. Distracted bumble bees burrow in wood to find a home. Home is where your mother is. Mother is distracted with her home. Home is in the wood of the bumble bees burrowing.

Burrowing into your neck, I can't breathe. Breathing sweat beads and skin particles and soap scum. Scum on my shoes on brick paths and decorated streets, streets where you left me. Leave me in peace. Piece of your shoe left on my porch, decorating my mind with scum-memories and soapy thoughts. Thinking thoughts of thatchers, thatching memories of things that thought thoroughly.

Thoroughly amused. Amused by the mole on your cheek, waggling. Waggle-walking to the convenience store for a popcicle. Cycling panda bears wearing furry neck-pieces -- entertaining. Entertaining you, I lost my feet and stumbled.

I stumbled into you and laughed.

You were always so serious.

No comments: